What-I-Thought-Wednesday: Heyday!

Squee! I have been waiting to purchase this little beauty for ages now, and it's finally here! It actually arrived on Monday and try as I might to conceal it, you keen eyed readers still noticed it in my picture.! Its the beautiful Olivia Blouse in Deco Circles in Blue by the glorious repro clothes company, Heyday! Here I am sporting the blouse, along with my aforementioned Tara Starlet shorts and some trusty Topshop pumps.

I can absolutely vouch for Heyday after purchasing this blouse. I am absolutely sold and really hope to be able to buy more lovely clothes from them soon. I was won over from the start really, when I was having some difficulty even paying for my blouse, lovely Shona was so prompt and helpful. The second delight came when postie turned up on my doorstep and I discovered my new blouse was wrapped in crisp tissue paper and came with a sweet little note, from Helen. (Shona, if you're reading this, who's Helen? I feel Helen probably deserves some credit. Thankyou Helen!)

What officially sold it for me was just the quality of the fabric. It has such a light, feedsack-y feel in 100% Cotton and the colours were rich and vibrant. The print itself is adorable and very authentic. I have yet to wash it, so I can't comment on how it fares, although I will let you know if I have any problems. As for the price, obviously I love a good bargain as much as the next person and this isn't the cheapest blouse i've ever bought, but it certainly isn't expensive. I feel like it is an investment. It'll go with virtually anything, and is much more resilient than a real vintage blouse - and I'd be far more confident about washing this one! I'm really looking forward to wearing this with everything, haha! I feel like it really 30s/40s a potentially 'modern' outfit up. Overall I think we can summarise: Go Heyday! If I ever get a job I want a Fleur dress in every colour and a load of their beautiful trousers for when I go back to school. Ah well, we can dream can't we! ;)

I now leave you with lots of pictures of me posing in my new blouse!












Have a great evening/day!
Love, Miss P 
xxx