Stop Traffic Clothing: Discounts, Sales and Summer!

The other day, Rebecca of Stop Traffic Clothing contacted me after reading my post on Heyday asking me if I would be interested in featuring her site and offering my readers a discount code. I of course said yes. Almost immediately. So, I am proud to present: Stop Traffic Clothing - stockists of US repro available to all of us Brits!

Rebecca makes a point of sourcing the items herself, and brings you only the finest Repro vintage, so that we can get our hands on the Bettie Page Clothing, without the Postage and Customs fees.

They have some lovely stuff in at the moment, beautiful dresses from Stop Staring, Bettie Page Clothing and more!  They also stock Helen Rochfort bags, some awesome jewellery and some cute fascinators. Observe some of my favourite pieces:



Stop Staring


Bettie Page Clothing

Anna Lou of London

Vintage Allure -
Made in Enlgand!

...and now for the discount! If my lovely readers enter ANNIE15 into the voucher code box you will receive 
15% off with free UK delivery until September 14th. If you can afford it, go for it! I'd love a floral Stop Staring dress and a Nautical Nancy skirt. Le sigh! A girl will continue to dream, right?


Hope all is well lovely followers, oh, and thank you for being the lovely followers that you are, and for the lovely comments you leave!

Miss P ;)
xxx