Be Careful, It's My Heart


The other day I was casually browsing ebay when I stumbled across a lot of three items. They were poorly sized and described - obvious guesswork, for a Buy It Now of £60 or Best Offer. The photographs were pretty sketchy and I assumed that this seller either didn't sell vintage very often or were clearing out a large amount of stock. I ummed and ahhed for a day or two, whilst I waited for some money to be withdrawn into my account. When it finally did, I only had £40 in there. Gutted.

Well, I had to take a chance, didn't it? I mean, I couldn't not. I put in a 'Best Offer' of £40, risking the sizes and the condition. I lucked out! (sort of) Part of the lot were some not properly matching but matchy-matchy shorts and a circle skirt. They are definitely handmade and I'd bet the shorts were made with the left over fabric from the circle skirt - probably not even using a pattern. Unfortunately, I'm separating the two :( because I just couldn't force my arse into the shorts, but the skirt fitted me. I know it seems terrible to separate them, but they are not properly matching, different sizes and would never be worn together anyway! 

So, without further ado, here is me in my new Circle Skirt: Lookses at the heart-shaped Pocketses!?!

It has this soft, thick cotton lining that makes it ultra swishy. I'm so in love! This is my first ever circle skirt and I am happy! Worn with my aforementioned Heyday Blouse and some cheapy Tesco shoes.








...and this is where I got the title of this post from ;)


Lots of Love,

Miss P xxxx

P.s, these are the shorts, but they have already sold! :'(