Vintage Inspired Shoe Buys!

We all love a good bit of shopping-enabling, and I am currently so poor it might do me good to do some virtual shopping that we can all enjoy! I am in loves with shoesis and I really feel like when you see NORMAL sized shoes that look vaguely vintage, you have to snatch them up before the highstreet because it goes all ruddy modern on us again. ;)

Without further ado, here are my favourite VI Buys of the moment:

Office 
Overloaded with vintage-y goodness at the moment, and had I any funds whatsoever I'd be on it. (like a car bonnet...?) Starting with some good 'ole heeled brogues in multiple colours. I love cream ones, the cut out makes me think '30s-ish sports shoe. As well as that, some lovely dancing-style shoes and some more low heels, as well as TURQUOISE SUEDE MARY JANES!












Schuh 
Always have something a little vintage-y due to their stocking of Irregular Choice and they always have some great little flat sandals which I'm hoping to get instead of your conventional flip-flops for the Summer Holidays! I particularly love the middle pair - 'Marilyn' shoes.









Old Woogies
is kind of cheating, they're not Vintage Inspired, they're Reproduction but I only recently discovered them. Aren't they divine? If you are the anti-me (essentially have a load of cash to splash) these are for you. Swoon!




ASOS,
stockists of Miss L Fire amongst other painfully priced and wonderfully priced shoes alike. I particularly fancy a pair of the Miss L Fire Hibiscus T-Bars. I think I have a love affair with T-Bars.













Let me know what you think and let me know if you spot any more gorgeous shoes!

Lots of Love

Miss P ;)

xxxx