Purchase Number 2..!

Ooh I love this one. I have been hunting for a swing jacket for AGES. I found it again in Beyond Retro and had a bit of a 'mare trying to clean it. It took 4 days to dry. Four days! I wore this as we were going out for a meal as we often do on Friday night, and yes, that is my Swirl again. Oh, swoon. I'm also wearing my Goldenponies 'shoe-of-the-moment'. I am just in love with them!





I must also reassure you that I will be doing a '200 followers' giveaway and I am busy collecting little bits for it! I'm a little out-of-funds this month but I've got myself a little list compiled. This one should be great! (hopefully!)  If I do have any readers who are interested in promoting themselves (must be vintage related!) with discounts or contributions to the lovely prize, please feel free to email me! ;)

Lots of Love
Miss P ;) xxxx