What-I-Thought Wednesday: T Bar Shoes from goldenponies


After seeing a link to these in a thread on The Fedora Lounge, I swiftly bought myself a pair in Beige. Goldenponies is an Etsy shop that sells handmade shoes and bags in a beautiful array of colours and styles. I snapped up a pair of the T-bars due to the absolutely stellar price and their versatility. I sent them my size and waited eagerly for the postal service to wing my new shoes to me!

Yesterday I had been blundering around my local highstreet in some very high heels and found myself walking up my road barefoot to my house. Imagine my delight when a parcel addressed to me had appeared on my doorstep! The shoes were carefully packaged; stuffed with newspaper to keep their shape and wrapped individually with bubblewrap, finished with a layer of pink tissue paper. I must admit I was most pleased about the bubblewrap, considering they were shipped from Mexico! Of course I immediately tried them on and my feet did a little sigh of relief.

The heel is a lovely comfortable height, broad and sturdy, with a small rubber sole, meaning you don't clack, you sort of 'pad' along in them. The inside is carefully lined and the whole thing is made of a beautiful soft leather which really does make them so comfortable - even the soles are leather. I charged around Sainsbury's after that in them and my feet were much better!

I think the thing about these is that they are handmade and they are so well made and for around £35 I couldn't say no. Just looking at the rest of their Etsy shop makes me so excited! I think these oxfords are adorable and I am absolutely swooning over the bags. I might have to gift myself a Satchel for school in September!

I also love that there is a huge selection of colours, as well as the choice of vegan faux-leather and rubber soles rather than leather.

Generously, For TODAY ONLY, this lovely shop will be granting my followers 15% off any item from the shop when you quote the code 'pancake' at the time of order. Obviously there is time difference between the UK and Mexico but I am told that that has been accomodated! ;)

Enjoy my lovely followers - go and take a peek! Lots of love, Miss P ;)

xxx

The photographs and opinions in this post are all my own, I was not paid or promted to write this post and the discount code was generously granted by goldenponies